Donate To NCHS
All information concerning donors or prospective donors, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers, the names of their beneficiaries, the amount of their gift, etc., shall be kept strictly confidential by NCHS, its staff and volunteers, unless permission is obtained from donors to release such information.
If you would like to make your donation by check, mail it payable to NCHS to:
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Tax-ID Number and 3rd Party Sharing
TAX ID: 26-3861790
The organization also assures donors that their names and addresses will not be shared with any third party unless permission has been granted. Donor names will NOT be sold, rented or leased to other organizations.
NCHS is committed to respecting the privacy of donors. The types of donor information that it collects and maintains are as follows:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Giving information
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests
- for program information
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions
NCHS uses donors’ information to understand their interests in its mission and to update them on the organization’s plans and activities.
It is shared with the appropriate staff, board members, volunteers and consultants only on a “need-to-know” basis.
NHS WISH LIST
- $250 can provide five students four months of college readiness and SAT preparation. 9th and 10th grade students will build foundational writing skills and set academic goals; 11th and 12th grade students will learn financial literacy and draft their college applications.
- Any additional amount will be used for upgrades to virtual instructional tools, adapting our curriculum, and outreach to teach families how to support their students in online learning.